The Corrona® RA Registry is the largest RA real world prospective cohort study in the world. We collect data from both physicians and patients at the time of a clinical encounter and longitudinally thereafter.
Clinical outcome measures and PROs in the Corrona® RA Registry.
Among the 2,682 variables we collect, some of the key outcome measures to inform your research include:
- Disease Activity Score (DAS28)
- Clinical Disease Activity Index (CDAI)
- Simple Disease Activity Index (SDAI)
- Euro-QoL Group EQ-5D-3L
- Health Assessment Questionnaire (HAQ)
- Patient Global Assessment
- Pain Visual Analogue Scale
- Morning Stiffness Visual Analogue Scale
- Fatigue Visual Analogue Scale